Painting With My Muse ...

You simply can't be your optimal best creatively unless you consult with your Muse. I always bring an offering of dark chocolate ...

Saturday, June 23, 2012


I follow the moon light down the barely discernible path 
the trees now barren of leaves reaching upwards
moonlight filters through the branches
forming an almost magical archway illuminated
showing me this is the sacred path I walk on now
with each step my heart beats faster 
I see a house and flickering lights burning brightly
I approach the door and pause breathing deeply 
trying to contain my excitement and my anticipation borders on fear
I stand up straight and knock with a knock that sounds braver than I feel
Knock and it shall be Opened” is etched upon the door frame made visible 
from the moonlight, firelight, and the candles flickering by the windows
I see myself open the door and greet me ... 
how can I be meeting myself and inviting myself in? this is not possible
this makes no sense and I am confused until it dawns on me
I am the only one who can bring myself across the threshold
I am meeting myself in the fullness of my being
I am embracing myself and becoming whole
I am home ... and at home ... with myself 
This was the journey

No comments:

Post a Comment